Monday 30 October 2017

One to Ones

I've just recently started meeting with another one of the Young People in my Church Family and realised that yet again I've been struggling to remember the sort of helpful things to ask before getting stuck into the bible or the book we're reading together.

So I decided to compile a list of standard questions that I thought might be helpful and share them with you all in case any of them are helpful.
I'd love feedback of more I can add if you have more!

Blessings!

One to One Basic Questions:
·         How are you?
o   In yourself
o   At school
o   With friends
·         How is school?
o   Grades
o   Friendships
o   Joys and struggles
·         How are friends?
·         Church?
o   Attendance?
o   Understanding?
o   Joyful or a struggle?
·         Personal Christian life?
o   Quiet Times?
o   Prayer?
o   Is it fun?
o   What are you studying?
o   What are you praying for yourself?
·         Home?
o   How is life at home in general?
o   What do you do in your spare time?
o   How are you getting on with your family?
o   Do you get your own space?
o   Do you get family time?

·         How can I be helping you? Praying for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment